Same Day Service and Recalibrations available when possible
We service all Model 919®™ testers including Halross®, Labtronics®, Motomco, CAE, Nuclear and Conuclear Ent. models. Our service technicians are certified and only use genuine Model 919®™ parts and electronics when repairing your moisture tester. Ensure your moisture meter is being repaired by our professional staff of service technicians who have more than 50 years of combined service and recalibration experience with the Model 919.
Conversion of 3″ moisture tester to 3.5″ cell
The Canadian Grain Commission no longer produces or ammends charts for the Model 919® with 3″ cell. All charts are only for use with the Model 919® with 3.5″ cell. We routinely convert 3″ testers to 3.5″ and this conversion is worth having done when the time comes.
- We require the CELL TUBE(cone in center), AC Adapter (power supply) and the DUMP TUBE with the MAIN UNIT.
- Please pack it well and INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT INFO. WITH PHONE NUMBER.
- The unit should not shift in the box.
- Paper should be inserted around everything in the box, including the cell cone in the center of the cell tube.
- Cell Tube with cone should be stood upright inside box. If meter has toggle switch (on/off switch) on the front, insert cardboard to insure the switch from going through the box.
- Insert paper on top to protect meter movement.
- Do not place the AC Adapter into the DUMP TUBE as it will cause damage to the flaps and shaft.
- We prefer shipping by courier or mail. Canada Post is usually the cheapest.
- We usually service ALL Moisture testers the same day we receive them.
Due to re-stocking and staff holidays for the months of January and February, service times may be longer.